1.09.2011

What to say, what to say...






I honestly don't know what to write today or what to write about this outfit. There is nothing super exciting about it, although I do think it's cute and definitely don't hate it.

I've definitely become a fan of showing socks above the boots. I don't know why, but it's so fun! I guess that's why everyone else does it too? Either way, it's great. You probably noticed I've been doing it a lot and that is why. Simply because I love it.

I'm gonna go now...not knowing what to write stinks. Feel free to write something for me in the comments. ;)

Cardigan: Old Navy (thrifted)

Tank: H&M (thrifted)

Necklace: Mall Kiosk

Jeans: Ross? (I think....)

Socks: Simply Vera by Vera Wang

Boots: Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...