1.19.2011

A Thank You is Needed







Hm, I like what i've been doing with my pictures lately. Not sure what it is..but I like it. ;)

I felt super cute in this outfit. I feel super cute in a lot of them but some just have that extra boost. I think my favorite parts of this were the shoes and the blazer. The chill shoes gave a relaxed vibe to the more strict blazer. They kind of look like grandma shoes, huh? I got them at a thrift store for $5 and really, I love them. I might be wearing them several days in a row, no big deal.

Oh and guess what?! I reached 50 followers! I feel so cool. No but seriously, thanks so much to anyone who has commented or followed my blog! It makes me so happy to have another follower or to read another comment. It always makes my day. Soooooo...feel free to keep following and commenting. I don't mind one bit. You guys are the BEST!

Blazer: Thrifted

Blue shirt: Forever 21

Belt: Thrifted

Scarf: Gap

Jeans: Ross

Shoes: Thrifted

5 comments:

  1. You thrifted those shoes?! SO cute. Jealousy setting in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't just feel cute, you LOOK cute! these photos are adorable. and I love your outfit <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Super cute pictures and outfit. I am loving the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you have 51!! I've been following for awhile...but I keep forgetting to follow on google. I just have you saved on my "favorites" tab.

    I LOVE you clothes, and outfit coordinating!!

    Keep up the fashions...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit!! Especially the scarf and shoes. Good work. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...