1.23.2011

I Do, Indeed, Love NYC






My mom gave me this shirt for Christmas and I'm kind of in love with it (just like all my clothes? haha). Mostly because I want to go to NYC sooooo bad. I will probably live there some day, nbd. It's only been a dream of mine since, FOREVER.

Anyways, this was just a fun and cute outfit. I worked for four hours (soooo boring, until I started having fun with my camera..) so it was a good outfit to move around in. And surprisingly it wasn't even that cold, so I had no problem wearing no tights. It was great. It made me want summer though. Which kind of stinks seeing as I live in Utah and it's not coming until like June if i'm lucky. Utah weather tends to doom us with snow all year round. (Now do you see why I want to live in NYC? Although I have no idea if the weather is any better there)

So that's all for today. If any of you have an uber amazing job to hook me up in NYC let me know. Otherwise, I guess I'll still take normal comments... (just kidding, I love comments, really.)

P.S. Giveaway anyone? I'm doing one. Go enter! Now!!! ;)

Shirt: Old Navy, gifted

Cardigan: Thrifted

Necklaces: Tai Pan Trading & F21

Belt: Thrifted

Skirt: Secondhand

Shoes: Thrifted

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable. i'm TOtally loving your shoes especially. comfy and cute? win-win, my friend!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...