1.22.2011

I Would Wear This Again








I believe today's outfit was my favorite outfit of all time. The pictures don't do it justice. I got so many compliments on it and I felt SO cute! More so than usual :) I like the mixed patterns and the gray tights instead of the expected black. A lot of times people ask me about my blog and they ask if I would ever wear an outfit again, and honestly, I always say no because I love trying new outfits and once I wear an outfit once, it feels old, like dirty underwear (sorry, bad analogy, but you get my drift). But this outfit--I'd totally wear again. I loooooove it. I adore, appreciate, like, fancy, prize, cherish, idolize, and LOVE this outfit (think I used enough verbs?? thanks thesaurus.com haha). Meaning I would wear it again. And very possibly will. I might wear it on a day when I don't post pictures. Or maybe it will be in the far (or near?) future and I will post pictures. Maybe, maybe not. We shall see.

Did I mention I love this outfit? Just checking.

P.S. Enter my GIVEAWAY!!! :)

Cardigan: Old Navy, secondhand*

Button Up: Rue 21, secondhand

Black Cami: Down East Basics

Skirt: Target

Belt: Thrifted

Necklace: Mall kiosk

Tights: Target

Shoes: Payless

*When I say secondhand, I mean I got it from a consignment store like Plato's closet or I got it as a hand-me-down. It's different from being thrifted. Just a bit of clarification.

4 comments:

  1. I agree! This outfit is definitley repeat worthy. I love the pattern mixing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit too. I love pattern mixing and you definitely did an awesome job. I can't believe we're in the same class. Yes, we can most definitely be real life friends ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wear it again! wear it again! loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely adore this outfit! you have such great taste!!

    toriannelucky13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...