1.26.2011

The Classic Girl (who very much dislikes the snow right now..)

\




Look at these pictures. Now back here. Now back to the pictures. Now back to here. Think of the awful, painful feeling you get when you slip in snow and land with a thud (yes, a loud thud) on your left side (hip, butt, thigh) and the big bruise you'll see on your upper thigh after that thud and the pain and the sting you'll feel all day. Luckily, you're not me. Because if you think of that pain while looking at these pictures, you will know how I felt ALL DAY yesterday. Oh-k enough complaining. At least I have a cool bruise, hey?

So remember how yesterday I said I'd wear skirts up until the 30 for 30 challenge? Well I wasn't planning on it snowing like crazy! I woke up and snow was pouring down and there was no way I was going in that weather in a skirt. So I hurried and came up with this outfit. I like to call it a classic outfit, because it seems that way. It was simple but cute I think. And I wore lots of necklaces so that was good. :)

An Outfit a Day (my look)...
Yellow Button Up? New York and Company, thrifted
Pink Shirt? Down East Basics
Necklaces? F21, Rue 21
Belt? Thrifted
Jeans? Ross
Boots? Ross, gifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away (my ratings)...
Comfort? 7
Original? 6
Did I like it? 8
Overall? 7

P.S. You have until Friday night to enter the giveaway! Go enter PLEASE! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your side ponytail, you're so cute! And I hate the snow too. I am SO ready for spring!

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...