1.10.2011

I'm SO Funny...Or in a Funny Mood..?








I really reallly REALLY like this color. Especially on me. Which is why I'm wearing it. ;) (I'm so funny huh?! ha ha.....ha. Ok enough.) Anyways, see the little white spots on the shirt in the second picture? Yeah. Well I wasn't gonna tell you the story, but in case someone asks...I worked at a day care last summer and had to change children's diapers and in between each change we had to spray the cleaning thing with bleach. And well, whaddaya know, I wore this shirt to work and got bleach spots on it. I was SO mad but I love the shirt and the color (see hilarious first line) so I still wear it and like it. The end. Haveaniceday. :)

Shirt: Forever 21

Necklace: Forever 21

Skirt: Ross

Belt: Amazon.com

Tights: Ross

Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...