1.21.2011

A Few Important Announcements...






Let's "announce" some stuff, shall we?

1. I took pictures outside! It was soooo cold though. My hand were pretty much numb when I got back in my car. But..I like how the pictures turned out and it was a change, so I will probably suffer again. Oh how I sacrifice for this blog... ;)

2. It's Friday! Nuff said.

3. I know this is an outfit blog, but I don't have much to say about the outfit. Go figure. But I like it? Oh and I came up with it in about 3 minutes considering the fact I woke up late today and had 20 minutes to get ready. I'm pretty proud of how I looked today looking at that piece of info.

4. Remember how a while ago I talked about how my boss let me pick all the spring women's clothes for the bookstore? (the non-Down East Basics clothes because we don't get to pick what comes from them.) Well the clothes are in!! I'm so excited because we have some really cute ones. Once everything is out and set up, I will try to take some pictures of it all and post it on here! Because I'm pretty happy about it. It especially made me happy today when random girls would come through and say, "That's so cute! I want it!", because it happened multiple times and I so badly wanted to shout out, "I PICKED THAT!!! I'm so cool!!" But I resisted. Probably a good thing...

5. I'm doing a giveaway! It's about time right?! You have until next Friday, January 28 to enter. Go here to check it out! I'm so excited, so you should be too!

6. I'm starting a new thing on my blog called Fun Feature Friday (lots of "F"s, I know). I'm going to feature a different blogger every Friday! Soooo...do you want to be featured? I'm going to ask some bloggers to do it, but if you want to be featured, shoot me an email at: kikicbrownee [AT] gmail [DOT] com. Requirements? 1) You must be a fashion/style blogger, meaning you preferably blog about what you wear or what other people wear. Or if you do a craft blog or have a cute etsy shop, that's okay too. I love crafts :D. 2) You have to be a follower of my blog before I'll consider you. 3) You have to be super cool! Which I'm sure you are, so email me! I can't wait to start this!

Well, that's enough announcements for today, I believe. Enter the giveaway! Email me to be featured! Have a great Friday! (K, done with the exclamation points!!)

Shirt: Ross

Belt: Thrifted

Scarf: Dollar Tree

Pants: Ross

Boots: Ross

1 comment:

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...