1.25.2011

Ladylike






Well, hi. It's the start of a new week and I really have no inspirational words for these fingers to type.

I liked this outfit. Except for one thing...no jewelry. :P I completely forgot to wear any jewelry with this and I was so mad at myself! I'm a big lover of necklaces. But thankfully I had a belt and I think the outfit was cute enough that it was okay without any jewelry (still wish I had worn some). So to make up for it, I might be wearing a lot of necklaces in tomorrow's post. Just a little sneak preview. Ha ha.

Other than that, I do not know what to write. I love skirts. I might end up wearing a different one every day up until the 30 for 30 which starts in a week! I can't wait (although no shopping for 30 days will be the biggest challenge for me I believe)! So yeah, expect to see lots of different skirts/dresses in the upcoming days, because then for a month I won't be able to wear most of them. Sad. But seriously...CAN'T WAIT for the 30 for 30. :)

P.S. Giveaway anyone?? You have until Friday...PLEASE enter! :D

Cardigan: Abercrombie, secondhand

Shirt: Rue 21

Belt: Thrifted

Skirt: Secondhand

Tights: Target

Shoes: Payless

7 comments:

  1. That skirt is fabulous and I really like the colour scheme of this outfit.
    It's nice to know you plan on doing the 30 for 30 challenge, too. I'm looking forward to see what you'll come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing 30 for 30 too? FUN! I was going to suggest you join :) it'll be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and gray. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who needs jewelry when you're that cute anyway? Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel when you forget to wear jewelry...it's like a missing puzzle piece. But no matter because you look amazing anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, my skirt tolerance flies out the window if it gets below 40. Florida.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...