1.28.2011

Fun Feature Friday: Totally Tessa

Hi friends! Welcome to Fun Feature Friday! This is my first one and every friday I'll feature a fashion blogger that I love or get inspired from. Are you a fashion blogger and want to be featured? Shoot me an email at kikicbrownee[at]gmail[dot]com so I can consider you to be featured!

So everyone get ready and meet today's featured blogger...Totally Tessa! Tessa is a senior in high school who seriously has a killer sense of style, a super cute blog, and a great sense of humor. Her blog is one of my favorites and is actually one of the first fashion blogs I started looking at before I decided to start my own. She has the cutest outfits and I promise, looking at her blog will only want to make you read more and see more outfits! So...meet Tessa!


Kiki: Who is your favorite style icon?

Tessa: hmmmm...Favorite style icon? Man this is hard! I really don't have one, but my idol is Audrey Hepburn. At all times she was classy, poised, and gave great advice! What I love most about her is that she never got caught up in the fame and loved spending time with her boys. Plus she had great style! Also I love looking back on the styles of the 40's and 50's.


What got you started and where do you want to go with it?

Tessa: Well my mom actually! A couple months before I even started my fashion blog, Totally Tessa, she kept mentioning that I should start a fashion blog because it would be a great way to get involved in the fashion industry. I always thought it was a good idea but I didn't really want to because I guess I was too self-conscious to post my outfits on the internet for everyone to see. But then my mom bought my domain, just in case I changed my mind. {haha totally something she would do}. Finally I gave in and started my blog in May of 2010, and I absolutely love it! Mother knows best, I guess. In the future I definitely plan on blogging and I want to do something with fashion marketing. To work for a fashion magazine would be my dream job!




One item (clothing/accessory wise) you can't live without?
Tessa: Well my favorite item right now that I can't live without is my circle scarves! I love them so much, I'm kind of obsessed. I mean who wouldn't be?! They feel like a pillow on your neck and they are so cozy!

Where do you get some of your inspiration from?

Tessa: I get inspiration from all over! It's kind of crazy. But my main source it definitely from other fashion bloggers. They are so creative with the things they put together! Also, I love to get inspiration from more vintage styles. One of my favorite dresses is from the 1950's. So that era is definitely an inspiration to me. Oh! and I have an infatuation with Anthropologie, so sometimes I copy cat them!


Something random that no one in the blogging world really knows about you?

Tessa: Something no one knows about me.... Well I guess that I was in a Fred Meyer ad for winter coats when I was in middle school. haha. It was my 15 minutes of fame, I guess. It was fun and I got to cross modeling off my bucket list! 

Welp, there you have it. Tessa in a nutshell haha. She is such a fun girl and has amazing style! I know I did not have style even close to hers when I was in high school. ;) So go check her blog out..you will love it, promise! Thanks for reading everyone. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring Tessa. She is multi-talented and such an inspiration to all of us (even someone like me who turned 60 recently). Thanks for your inspiration also. We grandmas can learn a lot from you young ones. Love the finds at Goodwills and the vintage outfits (can relate).
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature! I love Tessa's outfits and get so inspired by what she puts together!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...