1.08.2011

Living Happy Like a Hobo






I had NO classes yesterday! It was pretty much the best thing ever, I'd have to say. I look forward to having 3 day weekends each week.

It's funny because sometimes I don't always feel very cute in my outfits but then I take the pictures and look and them and I'm like "oh it is a cute outfit!" It's not that I didn't think it was a good outfit, but more that I just didn't have the confidence to pull it off. So I do like taking pictures and doing this blog because then it renews my confidence every day and proves to me that my outfits are cute (they're at least cute to me ha ha).

Oh and have I said that life is wonderful?! Because it is. My roommates are great and school is great. Last night my roommates and I hosted a crepe party and then watched Inception (looooove that movie!). And I love my classes. I'm especially excited for sewing! I think it will be a way fun class. We get to make pajama pants, a skirt, a shirt, and an item of our choosing (I think I'll do either a dress or another skirt). I've heard it's a time-consuming and difficult class but I'm prepared to work hard and have lots of fun. I can't wait to learn how to sew and use my super cool sewing machine.

Anways, now I have to go do sewing homework. Later peeps! ;)

Cardigan: Gifted

Button-Up: TJ Maxx

Headband: Forever 21

Necklace: Forever 21

Jeans: Ross

Boots: Gifted

Belt: Thrifted

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! You are looking as cute as ever. How is this semester? Did you find some place new to live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for that maybe stupid question, but: what's a "Hobo"? I've never heard that word.

    Apart from that, I just wanted to say that I really like this necklace. It looks great on the plain white shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the argyles...too, too amazing, this look!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit. you look so classy in it and it really flatters your figure!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...