1.03.2011

Springtime in Winter






Ohhh I just love love LOVE this outfit and these pictures! Aren't they great?! My uncle is a pretty good photographer I'd say.

Pretty much this outfit should have been worn during spring or summer. But I wanted to wear it because I love this skirt and how the yellow cardigan looks with it! So you get spring in winter. We can all use a little sunshine during these snowy days, right? :)

Anyways, guess what. School starts tomorrow. Yay? I'm starting new classes for my major which makes me excited but scared because I don't know what they'll be like..and also I moved into my new apartment. My roommates are great and it's so nice here. Moving out was pretty much the best decision I ever made! Good luck to all you college folks and you poor kids still in public school going back to school tomorrow!

Cardigan: Thrifted

White Tee: Down East Basics

Skirt: Down East Basics

Belt: Thrifted

Necklace: Rue 21

*Photography by Derick Fajardo*

2 comments:

  1. Kailee I LOVE these photos and your outfit! You look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful. Love the outfit, it's kicking.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...