1.21.2011

Makeup? Or none?





It's funny...because when I look at myself in the mirror with one side no makeup and the other side with, the the side with makeup always looks overdone. And the side without looks beautiful. It kind of goes to show that we really don't need makeup. Of course who am I to talk? I wear makeup everyday and I like myself better in it.

I took these pictures of myself without makeup. And I think they turned out ok. And I look ok in them too.

Guess Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he created us, huh? :)

P.S. Sorry for not posting for so long. I'll try and be better. Promise :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are so gorgeous...with and without make up. Yikes!!! So gorgeous. :) So...my kids are still pressuring me to set you up for a date with my brother. Would you go?

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...