4.27.2011

A Tribute

So I actually wore this outfit back in March as well, on March 10 to be exact, which was indeed Carrie Underwood's birthday! Don't worry, I did celebrate with friends and it was wonderful. :D I just have to say as I have said many times before that Carrie Underwood is incredible and amazing. I am in love with her voice and she's definitely one of my heroes in life. I want to meet her more than anything in the world! I saw this video and cried. It's pretty much amazing. Watch it and then tell me you don't like Carrie Underwood. I'll bet you can't do it (and you better not insult CU on my watch!!).

Amazing, right? Yeah, told ya so. I have to meet her someday. I will!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Thrifted
Tee? CU concert in November 2008 at her Carnival Ride tour
Skirt? Target
Shoes? Thrifted

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 10
Original? 6
Did I like it? 9
Overall? 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...