4.25.2011

Easter With My Best Friends

I had such a wonderful Easter this year! I spent it at home with my family. We did lots of fun stuff, like an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday (mostly for Gracie's enjoyment), an Easter egg hunt brought by the Easter bunny in our house Sunday morning, going to church, me playing Mary Magdalene in church for the primary kids, jumping on the trampoline, taking silly pictures, doing puzzles, going to my grandparents' house for dinner, coming home and taking an hour to read the scriptures and pray (because that's just how my family is and we just get WAY too distracted sometimes ha), and watching the Amazing Race. Good Easter? Yes. But don't take my word for it...a picture speaks a thousand words, so hear are a few more thousand words for ya. :)
cutest girl in the world..no contest!!
My cute dress :)
love my family :)
I am so grateful to be able to celebrate Easter knowing that Christ was resurrected and that he lives. It's truly amazing. The atonement is one of the most wonderful things ever and I'm so grateful for it. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without it! I am so happy to know that I will always have someone on my side and someone waiting to lift me up. I can't tell you how many times I have felt so alone in life and I've felt like no loved me or like I just didn't know what to do, and in those times I turned to Christ for love and support. And he gave/gives it unconditionally. I just want to say that I know this church is true, and when I say that, my heart honestly swells with joy. I love this church and Christ and everything it has done for me. I would not be the woman I am right now without it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...