4.26.2011

Forever Ago

So this outfit pictured is actually something I wore back in March! I just never posted it because I guess I got lazy haha. Surprise.. ;) The skirt I'm wearing is one of my favorite skirts of all time! I made it from an old dress I got at DI (a thrift store in Utah) and I really love how it turned out. The floral pattern is just beautiful and I think it's so cute. :)

Not having classes has been the best thing of my life. I'm sooooo excited for this summer, because I'll be working, but I'll really be having time for me, which is what I need right now. I'm going to take lots of pictures, read a ton of books, sew cute things, go shopping, write all the time, dance, and take up new hobbies like swimming, video making, and family history. And just having lots of fun. I really want to be happy and it's definitely gonna happen this summer. Ahh..I'm so excited!!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Gray tee? Rue 21
Necklace? F21
Belt? Thrifted
Skirt? Refashioned from a DI dress
Shoes? Target
Bag? Target

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 8
Original? 7
Did I like it? 8.5
Overall? 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...