4.02.2011

Springtime

The weather is basically amazing! I wore this outfit two days ago actually and it was perfect. When the weather gets warm, I always resort to dresses and skirts. Because at work we can't wear shorts, just capris and pants. And so if I get hot then I might as well just wear a dress! And I seriously just think they're so adorable and cute anyways, that why not?

I'm home! It's great. I haven't been home since February so it's been forever since I've been here. My parents and some of my siblings have come to Provo from time to time for different stuff, so I've still seen my family lots. I just love the feeling of home. I love being able to play the piano whenever I want and just have to walk to another room to play it, instead of walking on campus and planning to play it. I love the big-ness of our house instead of the small space of an apartment. I love being back in my neighborhood in a place that really feels like home. I love driving by my high school and just feeling like I belong. I love being with my brother and sisters and being able to be completely myself because they're my family and they love me so much. I love home. :)

Also it's general conference, whicch I LOVE. :D All in all, it sums up to be a great weekend. Which sums up to make me happy. :)

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Dress? Thrifted
Belt? Thrifted
Necklace? F21
Shoes? Thrifted

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 8
Original? 8
Did I like it? 7
Overall? 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...