4.22.2011

Fancyness

So yesterday after I got off work (which was soooo busy because it was graduation so everyone and their dog was in the bookstore buying stuff. Where people get this money, I will never know, but I'm grateful cuz it gives me a job! ;)) I needed to take my outfit pictures so I was walking around the Wilk (Wilkinson Center, the building that the BYU Bookstore is located) and planning on just taking pictures in the hallway until I came upon these rooms... Apparently they are called the President's Reception Room or something like that. SUPER FANCY! Nothing like the boring-ness of the Wilk! I was shocked! And also I was shocked that they left the doors open. I felt like I was invading some secret society's hiding place but no one was in there so I walked around and took pictures. Ha it was fun.
No, I didn't actually play it.. :( I was afraid it would be too loud and I didn't want to get in trouble!
 Queen for a day :)
There were even fancy little candy holder things!
To my BYU peeps...have any of you ever seen these rooms before?! Or is this your first discovery of them! I dare you to go find them if you haven't. Or find some other cool secret place that you never knew existed (this is for anyone, not just BYU cougars) and then blog about it and tell me! It's pretty fun finding these places, I must say. :)

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Blouse? F21
Necklace? Rue 21
Black tee? Down East Basics
Jeans? Ross
Boots? gifted, Ross
Bag? Target


...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 9
Original? 6
Did I like it? 7.5
Overall? 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...