So yesterday for pictures I kind of had a vision that I wanted to take pictures on stairs. (Amazing vision, huh? ;)) And then I decided to pull into a church parking lot and saw these stairs! Perfecto I tell ya. I have been having so much fun taking pictures lately and trying out my "photography skills"--if they exist haha. It's just kind of fun to do it even if I'm not super great or going to pursue it in anything.
This is my favorite dress. I love the floral pattern and the summery/springy vibe the dress brings! Plus I got it in the kids section at Kohl's...um yes. Best part about being short BY FAR. :D Kids really do have some cute clothes!
It was a perfect day today. Work was great, classes were great, I took fabulous pictures, I went to the park and wrote in my journal and took a nap there, and then went to my last class at night and had a lot of fun and guess what....I even wore sweats. Ha. I was sick of looking cute so there. Ya caught me. Oh boy ;)
Ok but today I was wondering...what part of my blog do you guys like more? Do you look at my blog because of the pictures or because you like reading what I write? I guess I'm just trying to figure out if I should start writing meaningful stuff or if I just just not even write anything! ha. Anyways, I would so appreciate it if you'd just tell me your opinion in the little poll below. That would just be fantastic, thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment
This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!