4.06.2011

My Superb Stairs

So yesterday for pictures I kind of had a vision that I wanted to take pictures on stairs. (Amazing vision, huh? ;)) And then I decided to pull into a church parking lot and saw these stairs! Perfecto I tell ya. I have been having so much fun taking pictures lately and trying out my "photography skills"--if they exist haha. It's just kind of fun to do it even if I'm not super great or going to pursue it in anything.

This is my favorite dress. I love the floral pattern and the summery/springy vibe the dress brings! Plus I got it in the kids section at Kohl's...um yes. Best part about being short BY FAR. :D Kids really do have some cute clothes!

It was a perfect day today. Work was great, classes were great, I took fabulous pictures, I went to the park and wrote in my journal and took a nap there, and then went to my last class at night and had a lot of fun and guess what....I even wore sweats. Ha. I was sick of looking cute so there. Ya caught me. Oh boy ;)

Ok but today I was wondering...what part of my blog do you guys like more? Do you look at my blog because of the pictures or because you like reading what I write? I guess I'm just trying to figure out if I should start writing meaningful stuff or if I just just not even write anything! ha. Anyways, I would so appreciate it if you'd just tell me your opinion in the little poll below. That would just be fantastic, thank you!

Do you like the pictures or reading my blog more?
I love to look at the pictures and I don't read what you write
I look at the pictures and read what you say, but I like the pictures better
I look at both, but I'm a follower because of what you write.
I mainly read your blog because of what you write

  
pollcode.com free polls

An Outfit A Day...
Button-Up? Thrifted
Dress? Kohls
Cardigan? Thrifted
Necklace? F21
Belt? Thrifted
Shoes? Payless

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 8
Original? 8
Did I like it? 8.5
Overall? 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...