3.16.2012

Some Boots and a Dress

Oh my goodness I totally forgot about these pictures! I wore this outfit a little while ago and took pictures out by the train station. Sometimes I think my favorite outfits are the ones where I can just be casual and wear some rainboots with a dress and socks. It's girly but comfy, which is exactly what I love! I hate wearing things and feeling uncomfortable all day. Fashion shouldn't be about wearing something and it bothers you so much that you can't think about anything else! Those are my two cents for the day. :)

I'm sorry I haven't been the most amazing poster lately. It's hard to make time to take outfit pictures but I need to make time for it and make it a priority, because this blog is important to me. I love you guys...just thought I'd say that. And every comment I get makes me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...