3.22.2012

I Love My Little Sis

Gracie (my five year-old sister) is the cutest. My mom sent me this picture that she drew of the two of us and it just melted my heart.

I love Gracie so much and she really is my "best friend," like how we always say. One of the things that makes me happiest about this picture is that Gracie still loves me and still thinks of me, even though I'm gone a lot and might not see her for at least a month. She was born when I was fifteen and I was out of the house before she even turned 3, so I was always worried she wouldn't really love me or remember me a ton. It's totally been the opposite though. I couldn't love anyone more than I love Gracie and she's always so happy to see me, as I am her. She's so cute too and always tell me I need to come home "earlier" and "not take so long" because she misses me. This summer will be sad and hard, because I'll be in Boston for 4 months, and I'll miss her like crazy. I just have to say that I am so happy to have a best friend like Gracie. I love that girl way too much for her own good. :)

1 comment:

  1. My older sister is 15 years older than me too, but we are really close today. It's so fun to have such a good friend in a sister!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...