3.14.2012

[Hunger Games Party] The Invitation

The party planning has begun! Well it actually started a while ago but today the implementation began. I went with my roommate Heidi to post invitations on the doors of all the apartments in our ward. Also, it's really cool, because in our apartment complex there are 12 apartments, so we covered up all the numbers with district numbers as well so it's like the complex is Panem!

This is what the invitation looked like:

Anyways, that's all for now on the Hunger Games party, but there are many more plans to come and I will continue to update! :)

If you want to read about all the other aspects of the party, just click on the links below!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I'm planning a Hunger Games party for May already...saving all sorts of ideas that I've seen or come up with already. It's all very exciting. LOL :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...