1.31.2012

Color Block



Loved this outfit! It's colorful and simple. Perfect for me because I never do anything too extreme. I like how yellow and blue look together as well. They compliment each other perfectly.

Today has been a dizzy day, mostly because I've been sick. It took a lot of strength to get me to go to class and work today, but I'm glad I did. Then I came home and took a nap. It was nice. Honestly, I get sick ALL the time, and it's probably because I don't eat healthy enough or get enough sleep. Either way, it stinks! I'm kind of used to it, but that doesn't make it much more bearable every time I'm sick. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. Tell me: what do you people who never get sick do that makes you so immune? Share your knowledge!

P.S. Something I will be discussing at a later time, but is anyone watching the series Once Upon a Time? AH! It's soooo good! Man I'm hooked and you should be too! Go watch the first episode on hulu and become addicted to my new favorite show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...