1.30.2012

Tired on Monday


As I write this right now, my eyes are droopy, even though it's the middle of the day! I suppose I need to get more sleep. Funny though, the reason I went to bed kinda late is because my roommates and I were indexing last night for the competition in our ward. I never thought I'd be staying up late just to index. ;)

Also another thing my roommates and I were randomly doing last night is the Color Code test. Have you taken it? Well I took it and found out I'm 37% white, with blue in 2nd place, then yellow, then red. If you want to take it or want to have some idea of what I'm talking about go here and you can take it for free. This is what it says about me:

Whites are motivated by Peace. They seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. To them, feeling good is more important than being good. They are typically quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colors, whites are the best listeners. They respect people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

I definitely agree that this is me. It's obviously not all of me, but it's the most dominant. I also have some blue in me which means I like connecting to people and yellow which means I like to have carefree fun. I probably have tiny smidgen of red but I'm not a dominant person or power driven at all! It's not a bad thing, it's just not me. Anyways, you should take the test and tell me what color you are!

P.S. I wrote nothing about fashion in this post but I should mention that I love my white coat my mom got me for Christmas and also my boots I got from DI. I think they're fishing boots and possibly men's shoes, but they keep out any water and I like how they look. :)

Ok naptime, here I come.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) please check out my blog http://heelsandhair.blogspot.com/ and make sure to follow me please :) x
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you are completely gorgeous?
    It's true.
    I LOVE the colors in all your photos, and the color blocks. Awesome.
    So I followed the link on your post and took the Color Code Personality Test. I found out that I am a blue.
    Blues are motivated by Intimacy. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give of themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.
    Does this sound like me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit post, girl you have such a cute blog! i cant wait to read more! xo-Berni

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...