2.05.2013

Everything You Need to Know about Cutting Fashion this Saturday


1. You should come. haha!

2. It's this Saturday the 9th at 4:00 or 8:00. The doors open 30 minutes before the show starts and I'd recommend getting there early because we're expecting a lot of people. The show will last about an hour and a half.

3. It's at BYU in the Wilkinson Center Ballroom. Provo, UT. If you live close, hit it up!

4. It's free! A lot of the flyers do say to bring your BYU id, though I don't know why because it's free either way. You don't have to be a BYU student to come. Just come and enjoy an awesome free fashion show. Fashion events don't happen in Utah very often so when they do you have to make sure and go!

5. If you're a guy, we're doing a promotion for you to "win a date with a model." So men (if any of you even read this blog), come and try and get a date with a model! These girls are gorgeous and super fun. I love all my models. You would be lucky to go on a date with any of them!

6. After both shows there'll be a meet and greet in the Garden Court (just right by the ballroom). So if you want to come say hi to me or any other friends you might have designing or modeling in the show, this is the place to go. All the models will be wearing their looks here by the designer that did them, so you can meet the designer and take a closer look at their designs. If you come, please come say hi to me afterward, I'd love it! (I'm secretly afraid no one is going to come say hi to me. Haha seriously)

7. There are 13 designers total in the show, and we have all worked SO hard for this. We've designed and sewn all our own collections with amounts of looks in each one varying from 3 to 12 (I have 7). I haven't seen everyone's stuff yet, but from what I have seen, it looks SO good. You will be impressed and entertained in this show.

All in all, you should definitely come to this fashion show. I would love as much support as I can get and you will have so much fun! Besides, a few years from now when I'm a big-shot fashion designer, don't you want to be able to say you went to my first show? Yep, I thought so. :) Hope to see you there, and if you do go then please come say hi afterwards! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really wish i could come! Sounds really fun. And I would come say hi to you. :) I'll tell my little sister about it though! She might want to go.

    And I hope you'll post pics of your designs! I am so interested to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I may just have to head down to P-Town for this :) Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...