2.22.2013

Cutting Fashion [Part 3]: Meet and Greet

After the runway show, we headed into the garden terrace for a meet and greet. Each designer had set up a booth decorated however they wanted, with portfolios and pictures of their work and stuff like that, and then people after the show could come say hi and see some of your previous work. Mostly everyone that came to the meet and greets were friends and family (who I regret not getting more pictures with) but I did get to hand out a few business cards, which was exciting.
these photos weren't taken at the show, but these are what my business cards look like. I adore them! I got them from moo.com and would highly recommend their website (ps. that wasn't sponsored haha)

Yay! I have awesome friends! It made me so happy to see everyone that came to the show. Also, my sister Carina modeled for me as well. She's below in the black dress.
My awesome roomies! It's disappointing that all the photos I took with them turned out blurry. :(
Thanks to everyone who came to the show! It was a huge success and a lot of fun. This is the full recap of the show at BYU but I'll still write a post about the show at Provo Towne Center mall as well as the coverage the fashion show's gotten in the news. And when I get a chance, I'll probably post about each individual look too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have been reading your blog for the last little bit and I am completely in awe from how similar we are. I too live in Provo, am a college student, spend the majority of my time sewing/designing clothes, am Mormon, and have had the same issues that you talked about in your most recent post (which I am not wanting people to know about necessarily so that's why I am posting a comment here instead. ha, though I'm doing really well now so I'm not sure why I would care but anyways, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog and how I hope you continue to keep blogging because I am definitely a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also one more thing, WHERE did you get that black striped fabric that you made that dress out of? I am OBSESSED. That dress is seriously just beautiful, super flattering too!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...