10.04.2011

Random Black and White

Me and my camera :) Also, I'm wearing the best shirt ever! Minnie Mouse designing and "Fashion is my Passion" :)
So I got a new nice camera (well, it used to be my dad's so it's not brand new, but either way, I adore it) for my birthday so I took some random pictures today and yesterday! I edited them and put them in black and white because there's something about black and white that I love. These pictures are mostly just for fun because I'm still trying to figure out the whole photography thing..I'm definitely not a professional. But it is fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I think you are a great photographer...no matter what camera you use!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...