10.07.2011

Pinterest Friday!

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Yay! Pinterest Friday! Probably my favorite day of the week. Haha you know what's funny is when bloggers say stuff like that and as a reader, you're like, why is this your favorite day of the week? You'd rather have an outfit post (at least that's how I feel when other people do this)! But I love doing it! Because for one, I get to focus on stuff I love and I don't have to focus on me! (ha it's also a little easier and less time consuming than doing an outfit post, I'll be honest) So I truly am sorry if you don't like pinterest Friday, because I know how you feel! But bear with me and know that there will be another outfit post on Monday...most likely. If you're lucky maybe I'll post tomorrow or Sunday. But just so you know, weekends are my break days so I don't have to worry about the blog or scrutinize over wearing something cute if I don't want to. Anyways. Enjoy pinterest.

P.S. I think I better change yesterday's post name to "It's Beginning to Look Like Winter" because it SNOWED yesterday. Wow. I am sorry to all of my fellow Utahns for making you think Autumn was here and here for a while. I was wrong. Mean and cold old Winter pushed beautiful and nice Autumn out of the way. Not cool Mister Winter, not cool. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...