10.17.2011

Pinterest..Monday?


I had such a busy weekend with not much free-time, let alone time to blog! So I'm sorry about that and today I'm posting my Pinterest favorites from last week since I didn't do it on Friday.

Also...my roommate and I threw a bomb-diggity Harry Potter party on Friday! Man, it was one of the happiest days of my life because it was so fun and I have to say that for our limited resources, space, and money, we did a pretty good job. :) I'll be posting pictures up throughout the week from it, so don't worry, you'll hear all about it. If you are my friend on facebook then I posted all the pictures on an album and you can look at them there. Enjoy my fav Pinterest finds! :)
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Isn't that elephant purse above just fabulous? Love it! Which ones are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...