6.10.2011

Surprise!


Probably my all time favorite Carrie Underwood song :)

Surprise time? Here it is...just like I promised! You can also find this info at the contest page at the top.

Hey friends!

If you read this blog or even just happened upon it, then there's a good chance that you like fashion or mixing up your outfits. Well if that's the case, you've come to the right place! (see how I rhymed? oh yeah!)

Each month I'm going to hold an outfit contest based on either a theme or a picture for you to get your inspiration from. Anyone who wants to enter will have a week to do so. To enter, all you have to do is email me at {kikicbrownee at gmail dot com} and send me your picture. After the entry deadline, I'll post an album of all the entered pictures on my facebook page, where everyone will have the chance to vote for their favorite picture by "liking" it. When the voting period is up, there will be two winners, a reader favorite--chosen by whichever outfit has the most likes--and my favorite. The winners will receive a $10 gift card to Forever 21 (my favorite store) and also have their blogs featured on my site! Sound fun?

June has already started, so we have to get this thing in gear now! For the month of June your inspiration is this photograph:
photo source here
Summer is just starting and for some reason, whenever I think of summer I think of popsicles! So that's your inspiration for this month.

You have from now, June 10, to next Friday, June 17 to enter. Shoot me an email at kikicbrownee at gmail dot com (also on my contact page) with your outfit picture, name, and blog address (if you don't have a blog you can still enter). Be sure to enter by midnight of June 18th or I won't accept your entry!

The voting will start the day after that on Saturday, June 18, when the pictures will be posted on my facebook page and then you can vote for your favorite outfit! Be sure to like the page so that you can vote for your favorite outfit!

Since this started a little later in the month, the voting will be a little less than two weeks and the two winners will be announced on Friday, July 1st!

One more thing..if you decide to enter, I'd love it if you'd post one of the buttons below on your blog. Thanks!




 A Contest A Month

 A Contest A Month

Soo..let the contest begin! I hope I get at least a few entries...and remember this is just for fun and will be happening every month! So if you don't win one month, you might just win the next. I'm sooooo excited! If you have any questions, leave me a comment and I'll reply or send me an email.

I think this contest will be fun for everyone because it'll get our creativity flowing (I'll make an outfit based on the inspiration of the month too) and we'll be able to find new blogging friends and you'll be able to promote your blogs at the same time. And of course we'll have fun, which is the most important part, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...