6.08.2011

I'm Just a Summer Girl

What I was listening to while I wrote this post (and also currently one of my favorite songs):
"Summer Girl" by Leighton Meester from the movie Country Strong
Oohhh it's definitely summer time in Utah! The weather decided to go along with the plan finally. Thank goodness. I was getting a little tired of the snow and rain and then a day of a little bit of sun and then more snow and rain. Now for at least the next 10 days (according to my weather forecaster desktop thingy) it will be sunny!!! Yippee!

I was kind of silly and wore a cardigan today, but hear me out, will ya? At work it always gets freezing because they blast the air conditioning or something. Its okay for the first couple hours but then after that you get goosebumps on your arms and all shivery because it's too cold. Thus the cardigan.

You know what else starts with an S besides Summer? ......Surprise! I have one coming for you either tomorrow or the next day. And I will give you a hint...it's not a giveaway...it's better. So keep reading for some happy news!

Until next time folks..enjoy your summer. What have you been doing to have fun in the sun? :)


An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Secondhand
T-shirt? Gifted
Necklace? F21
Capris? Mervyns a long time ago I think?
Shoes? Keds
Sunglasses? F21
Watch? Thrifted

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 10
Original? 5
Did I like it? 8
Overall? 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...