6.09.2011

Pretty

I took these pictures at like 8:30 pm tonight!
I love summer days so much! :)
And I like this outfit..mostly because of my hair and shirt. They go well together.

Sooo this shirt..
I got it from DI..
for $3..
but it was a 1XL..
too big..
so I took it in..
and now it fits :)

Oh, so since tomorrow's Friday, I thought it'd be a good day to share my surprise with you all.
I hope you like it!
Because if you don't....well, let's just assume that you like it.
Yes? Ok thanks.

You guys are the BEST. Somehow I have 116 followers. Don't know how I did that, but I feel pretty dang lucky. :)

Oh ya, and have I mentioned my awesome watch yet? Pictured in yesterday's post. I got it at DI.
It says Gucci, but I don't know if it's fake.
Either way...I love it. I'll wear it every day.

Music of the day..I have been quite obsessed with and loving Meaghan (pronounced like vegan) Smith lately. She's pretty darn great, I must say.

An Outfit A Day...
Blouse? Thrifted
Capris? Ross
Necklace? F21
Belt? Down East Basics
Shoes? Forever Young
Watch? Thrifted

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 10
Original? 4
Did I like it? 10
Overall? 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...