6.15.2011

Hibernating

Sorry I disappeared for a few days! Since Sunday I've been making a dress which kind of put blogging on the side. But it's a cute dress! I made it from scratch with no pattern, so it's my own design and I'm quite proud of it. :) You should see pictures in a post within the next few days.

So....my contest. Please enter? I haven't gotten too many entries yet, which makes me sad because you can't have a contest with no entries!! I've extended the deadline to Monday, June 20, in hopes that you guys will have more time. And your chances of winning are pretty good, because I don't have that many entries. And you could win a Forever 21 gift card! As well as be featured on my blog. And just have fun. So enter..yes? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Today's post is gonna be a short one and I'm gonna say adios. Expect a cute dress and regular posting now that my sewing machine doesn't have my complete attention anymore. Hehe. Have a wonderful day! :)

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Top? F21
Jeans? Ross
Bag? TJ Maxx
Shoes? Keds

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 8
Original? 5
Did I like it? 8.5
Overall? 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...