6.07.2011

Soooooo...

You know what movie is hilarious? How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Soooooo funny. I watched it with my roommates last night. And also we had cazookies, which is ice cream on top of a big cookie just out of the oven. Soooooo good. I love doing stuff with my roommates. They're like my family. Soooooo fun. ;)

You know what's cool? Looking around on campus and everywhere and seeing how everyone dresses. People all dress so differently and they all have their own style. I feel like having a fashion blog helps me to be able to observe the world of clothes in a different and less judgmental way. It's great, because no one dresses better than anyone else, but everyone dresses differently. I mean, there are some people that dress sloppily. But there are some people that dress so crazy and you know that it just expresses their personality. I love fashion!!

Also, for some reason, I've been happier lately and I don't really know why. I think maybe it's because I've been more myself. All those quotes that say, "be yourself" and stuff really do know what they're talking about.  Because I feel kind of great. And just happy happy. That is all.

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Dress? Thrifted and refashioned
Belt? Thrifted
Shoes? Walmart

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 9, I had to keep fixing the belt sometimes and the dress kept blowing outside cuz it was windy
Original? 7, because I've done this outfit before but the dress is definitely my own
Did I like it? 9, pretty much I loved it lots
Overall? 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...