5.02.2013

Cutting Fashion Look #5: Black and White Dress

This dress may have been my favorite one in the collection. It was probably the most creative one out of all them too. I actually designed this dress like two years ago, but I came back to it when designing this collection and knew it would be perfect. This dress was probably the most well made and executed dress out of them all and I'm super proud of it. Here are photos of the dress with my model Sahara wearing it.

Sketch:

In person:

On the runway:

Let me know what you think of it in the comments! Also, I made a facebook page for my designs, called Kailee C Designs. You can go see it here and if you wanna like it that'd be kind of cool. :) I'm in the midst of creating a logo and a website for it too, so we'll see how long that takes and how it goes!

12 comments:

  1. I love the asymmetry of this dress and the red pop of color was the perfect touch.
    -liZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely wear this dress. Beautiful job. ~ Major Moma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice dress! Also if it's not only black and white ;)
    MammaNene

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your little drawings! great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! I love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful interpretation from concept to execution, great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you kidding me? this is a-ma-zing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing! you did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remember that time that I would wear all the things you designed for this event? I would. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...