5.19.2013

Back from Cali

Sorry I didn't blog for a few days there friends..I was on a wonderful and much needed vacation in California with my roommates. It was such a fun trip with lots of sightseeing, going to Knott's Berry Farm, going to lots of beaches, being crazy tourists and taking a gazillion pictures and videos (that part was mostly me), long car rides with us reading (and finishing!) the first Harry Potter book, singing along to all my ipod playlists and artists like Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift, lots of truth or truth games, and many slap-happy laughing moments. It was the best. And I can't wait to tell you (and show you, because I took a lot of videos and am going to compile them all) all about it!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...