5.13.2013

Cutting Fashion Look #7: Red Dress

My last and final look for the Cutting Fashion show! It's taken a little bit to do it, but I'm glad I've blogged about each of these individually. They all deserved their own posts, especially with all the work I spent on them!

This dress was my last one, I guess the showstopper in a way. I love the little details in this dress, like the asymmetrical hemline and the extra blue accents on the sleeve and neckline of the dress. I think it's a fun dress, and it definitely was a little bit different, in a good way I hope! Here are the photos.

Sketch:

In person:

On the runway:

Like it? Sound off in the comments!

I don't know if any of you would like to see it, but I have a video of the show that I'll post in the next few days. I totally forgot I had it until I saw it as I was moving out of my old apartment and into my new one. I'll try and get that up soon! Thanks for all the comments I get on these looks. I never know what to say to super nice comments, but I appreciate them more than you know. So thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Ummm this is amazing. The details in this dress are fantastic. Don't worry, I'm about to stalk the other 6 outfits.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...