10.30.2014

Rambles

Hm, I've been trying to write every day but not sure what to post on this one! So I'm gonna just give myself five minutes and ramble. Sound good? You might want to wait and answer that one at the end of this post haha..

This week has been good. Life is pretty good. I'm really happy with the place where I'm at right now for the most part. Obviously there are some things that are always going to be a little hard, like right now dealing with stress is sometimes difficult, but isn't that how things normally go?

I'm feeling a little better this week, but I've had a lot of school projects and tests going on, as well as two time-consuming callings in church, and many other things, like wanting to be social and go to activities but also giving myself time to do things that I want to do, like making videos and sew and design and stuff. And I have to do the simple stuff too, like try and keep my room clean and eat food and find time to do my laundry! How does one do it all? I'm not really sure!

So yeah, the stress was kind of getting to me and I found myself being stressed to tears because I couldn't handle it all. Monday was hard and I found the theme for that day and the rest of the week to be "let it go" (frozen, woo!). Sometimes we just have to let things go! I'm a high achiever, which is not a bad thing, but when there is a lot on my plate, it can become so if I don't let some things out of my grasp. I don't have to be so in control and perfect at everything. It will be okay if I'm not. Easier said than done obviously.

But many things help...like my contemporary dance class (it reminds me to breathe!) where I can dance and move and escape the world for fifty minutes (totally not long enough) two times a week. Being around people is good because connection makes me happy and it keeps me sane. Sometimes when I'm having a week where I feel sad and kind of depressed, the last thing I want to do is go talk to people and be social, but it's often the best thing I can do. Not necessarily going and meeting people and doing the whole, where are you from?, what's your major?, how many kids are in your family? stuff because that's annoying, but just being with people who you get along with and can have fun with. I'm definitely grateful for classes because of that.

Anyway, I'm sure I could talk forever on this topic but I wrote longer than five minutes so I better go. But theme for this week: Let. It. Go. It will be okay!

Oh and this song is really great. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it but possibly like ten? Because I love it! It makes me feel good and who doesn't like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...