10.06.2014

Provo Fashion Week April 2014 Video

I finally got a free moment riding on the frontrunner to my parent's house this past weekend where I got to work on this video! I've been so busy with fashion stuff that movie making has definitely been put on the back burner. I have a bunch of videos to make and I'm hoping I'll be able to start working on them after everything from the fashion show dies down.

Of course, I'm still obsessed with everything fashion right now so it's no surprise I worked on this particular video haha. Watching it makes me soooo excited for Provo Fashion Week this Saturday! This upcoming show is going to be even bigger and better, and I absolutely ADORE my collection for it, so I'm really excited to show it to everyone.

Anyway, watch the video, and if you like what you see, get a ticket to either one of the Saturday shows and come to the show! And then come say hi to me afterward. :) I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. wow! this is awesome. you're very talented! Provo fashion week seems so fun.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...