4.14.2013

Hey Provo/Orem People!

As many of you know, I LOVE throwing parties. It's like one of my favorite things ever, only second to fashion. I've thrown Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Halloween themed parties, and this Wednesday I'm throwing another one! It's gonna be totally great.

Above is the invite, and here's the link to the event page on facebook if you would like to come (which, of course you want to come..it's going to be awesome!). You can bring friends and invite whoever you want. I would love to see you there!

(ps. this is the reason blogging has not been happening for the past week. I've been working a ton and when I'm not at work, I'm party planning and preparing! But no worries, regular blog posts will resume shortly).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...