11.04.2012

[Halloween Party 2012]: Invitations

I made the invitations on picmonkey (of course) using all their fonts and overlays. I found the background for the invitation on google. It was super fun and I liked being creative trying to think up everything to put up on the invitation. We went around and put them on people's doors in our ward to let everyone know about the party. Here's the invite (and I grayed out the address, just in case there are any crazy stalkers out there dying to know where I live. Please no):

I printed these out front and back just to make them a little more fun. I love the back of the invite. Really simple and cute. What do you think?

Stay tuned for the party playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...