5.01.2011

All I Know is that I'm Tired Right Now


As I'm writing this I'm falling asleep but I know it will only come back to bite me if I don't finish this post.

Ah! I'm sosoooo glad its Sunday! Finally a day of the week when I don't work. :D I've had work every day this week working for 5-8 hours a day and it being super busy. I walked into work yesterday and felt way too comfortable there and I felt like it was my second home or something. Yeah, that's when you know you've been at work too long ha. It's a good thing I like the place, because it's all that I really have scheduled daily this summer. I like it because I like what I do (help customers, fold clothes, change mannequins, etc.) and I love the benefits (free textbook rentals, 20% discount), but I think my favorite part is just all the people that work there. I've made tons of really great friends and I have a lot of fun at work. And it's cool because last year I was a lot shyer I think and now I've made more friends and I'm more talkative. It's just a lot of fun and I think bookstore employees are the BOMB. :)

While I was on campus today I couldn't help but notice how beautiful it was. A little cold, yes. (It's May and it still snows..and can you believe it's already May?!?!) But it was gorgeous! See for yourself and tell me that I don't live in a terrific world. You can't. The end.

An Outfit A Day...
Black Blouse? Walmart
Cardigan? Thrifted
Necklace? F21 (sidenote: AH this necklace drove me bonkers because it kept switching to the wrong side of the owl for no darn reason! Soooo annoying. Sorry just need to vent that.)
Skirt? Secondhand (and may I just comment and say that I can't believe that I haven't worn this skirt before! Cuz it is dang cute.)
Shoes? Thrifted (since I'm commenting on all my clothing items I thought I'd say that I finally looked up my shoe brand online to find them because people are always asking about them and they're extremely comfortable. Best shoes I've ever owned! So if you want some like them...go to Grasshoppers Shoes)

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 9 (it was super comfy except for the fact that the stupid owl--see above--kept bugging me)
Original? 6
Did I like it? 10
Overall? 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...