5.19.2011

Life is Grand

Sometimes life isn't always happy, or doesn't go the way we planned.
Sometimes our hearts get broken or we get hurt, and there's nothing we can do about it, because its their love to give and take how they please.
Sometimes we mess up and don't know what to do.
Sometimes we fall in love with the wrong person, or trust the wrong "friend."
Sometimes even if life is going super well and everything is right, nothing is right, and we aren't happy.
Sometimes we wake up and want to go right back to bed.
Sometimes we look in the mirror and hate what we see.
Sometimes, we feel like no one loves us and like no one in the world cares or knows what we're going through.

But it's times like these when we're our strongest...when we can still put on a smile and get out of bed and put on a cute dress and get ready. When we can take our camera out and take a gazillion pictures, because life is too short to forget the memories. These are the times when we need to find someone else who needs the love more, because when we give it, we find it. This is when we can let ourselves cry our eyes out for five minutes and then stop. Because who likes feeling sad anyways? Without times like these, we wouldn't be able to find the deep strength in ourselves to go on....the strength that brings us happiness in others, in life, and in ourselves. :)



An Outfit A Day...
Dress? Thrifted and refashioned (sorry, I forgot to take a before pic!)
Cardi? (I realized that I wore this the other day, sorry again ha) Thrifted
Necklace? F21
Slip? Cut from a Rue 21 skirt
Shoes? Walmart
Bag? Target

Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 9
Original? 9
Did I like it? 9.5
Overall? 9

P.S. I have the BEST followers ever! Thanks to each and every person who reads this blog. My heart leaps every time I get a new follower and it makes me so happy to get comments. I appreciate every single one of you and I hope you know that. Thank you soooooo much! I'm so lucky :) I love this bloggy blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...