So do you love this dress? Because I do! I think it might be my new favorite. And the best part? I made it from a dress I got at DI. I saw this Kate Spade dress in Lucky magazine...
...and immediately wanted it! Unfortunately, I don't have--nor want to spend--$355 for a dress. So I made my own...for $6! :) I've had this floral dress...
| (The only difference is that I already hemmed the dress a little and then remembered to take a "before" picture!) |
I think it turned out super cute and I'm sooo excited to have it! I'll probably be wearing this dress a lot for...oh, idk, MY LIFE. That's how much I love it. :) And now it's inspired me to be more creative when I refashion dresses rather than just hemming them and belting them (although that's cute too ha).
Tell me what you think! Do you like it? Hate it (I hope not, please don't be mean!)? Does it look like the KS dress or not at all?
Do you like to refashion clothes? Link me to your posts/blog if you do! I love seeing what other people do and seeing their ideas!

No comments:
Post a Comment
This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!