5.20.2011

Being Happy Now

Welp, it's Friday. Thank goodness! I get to go home for the weekend and go to two receptions, one of which Katri talked about. I also get to see Kung Fu Panda 2 (sorry, the other day I said it was Cars 2, my bad ha) for free before it comes out! Yeah baby! I loooove receptions and free movies. I can't wait to show you the dress I'm wearing today. :)

Anyways, you what really stinks sometimes? Being single. Yeah. I am going to say now that I've never kissed anyone or had a boyfriend. :( And sometimes it's okay, but most of the time, it can be really hard, because here in Provo, it seems like everyone is in a relationship, engaged, married, or breaking up. Ugh! It's so frustrating! I guess I just want it to be my turn. Is there anyone else out there in my same position? All the single ladies? ;) I guess the lesson I'm trying to learn through all of this is how to be happy where I'm at. Because I know that if I'm not happy now being single, then I'm not going to be happy if/when I date someone. I've been learning a lot lately that life could be absolutely wonderful and everything could be going right, but if you aren't happy with yourself, then you're not going to be happy. And that's a fact. So my goal is to be happy right now in my current situation. I'll keep you updated. Until then...happy Friday!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Abercrombie and Fitch, secondhand
Blouse? Thrifted
Necklace? F21
Jeans? Ross
Shoes? Thrifted

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 7.5
Original? 6
Did I like it? 7.5
Overall? 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...