5.25.2011

Just Stuff

Haha..so these pictures were taken in my roommates' room (I don't think they read this, but if they do, then sorry and thank you for letting me take pictures in it!) because one of them wasn't home and the other is in London until this weekend and I didn't know where to take my pictures and I'm sick of doing them all in the same places.Anyways.

Guess what? I might be going to see Taylor Swift in September because she's coming to Utah!! Gah! My sister and I are pretty big fans (the only singer I love more than T Swift is Carrie Underwood of course). But we have to somehow fork up some money because the tickets are a bit pricey. Definitely worth it though, I'm sure! We want to try and get floor tickets, because what would be better than that? Life would practically be fulfilled. What concerts have you guys been to that you absolutely loved? Or what concerts do you want to go to that you know you'd absolutely love? ;)

I have to go get ready for work and life but I thought I'd tell you guys to be excited...because I have a surprise coming in the next few days and it involves all of YOU! Be excited..be very excited, because I can't wait to tell you all about it! Soooo keep reading, or ya know, you could even press that little button that says, "follow" which pretty much puts you on my favorite people list. Just sayin'.

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Thrifted
Button-Up? Thriftied
Pink Tee? Down East Basics
Belt? Thrifted
Jegggings? Charlotte Russe
Flats? Forever Young Shoes

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 8
Original? 6
Did I like it? 7
Overall? 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...