8.01.2010

Random thoughts by me

1. If you haven't seen it yet (especially the girls) watch Letters to Juliet. I just saw it on Wednesday and now I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it. Cutest chick flick ever! I have to admit that I cried when I saw it. Really though, take my word for it and go see this perfect love story of a movie.

Other movies I've seen recently or would recommend: The Last Song, The Blind Side, The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I'm dying to see Toy Story 3 but I haven't had a chance yet! :(

2. Only 22 days until I move back to school. 3 WEEKS!! This change will be bittersweet, though I have to admit it'll be mostly sweet, just because I can't wait to go back. I'm excited for:
-Dance parties
-Complete freedom
-Lots of English classes
-BOYS
-Guitar class and Jazz class
-A brand new school year to start fresh
-Living with super fun girls (and maybe random roommates who I'll know nothing about)
I'm sad to leave:
-My family (especially Gracie who is, although only 3 years old, definitely my best friend)
-My absolutely wonderful fun day care job (THE BEST JOB I'VE EVER HAD)
-Friends who won't be at BYU with me
-Good cooking by my mom
-Getting together with relatives all the time
-Vacations
-Relaxation (from homework and stress)
-My own room
It seriously doesn't feel like that long ago at all when I was moving away to school (a much more scary experience then). That year just zipped by I guess. Like everyone says, "time flies when you're having fun." It true.

3. I want/need another Carrie Underwood concert to come! Ya, so what if the last one wasn't even a month ago?! I'm obsessed, give me a break. ;)

4. I'm going on a road trip this weekend that hasn't really been planned too much and nine girls are coming. I can't wait. :)

5. I love Sundays. And church. We had such a great lesson today in Relief Society and it was just what I needed to hear. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, Kiki! :) I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me cry!! We will miss you! But you're not too far and its good for you to be an "adult"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking a guitar class too! I'm so excited! What time is yours?

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...