8.26.2010

PROVO...again

Well...I'm here again! I moved in yesterday and I'm now sitting in my new room in my new apartment. I LOVE it here! Even more so than last year. I'm living off campus now and I like it so much more. The bathroom space is huge and we have 2 showers, there is a living room actually separate from the kitchen (ya we didn't even have that last year), and my bedroom is bigger too. And not to mention the best part...more BOYS. Cuter, older, and wiser boys... ;) This year is for sure to be amazing!

I'm living in a 6 person apt right now. I knew two of my roomies, Brooke and Dani, before, and I hung out with them last night. My room roommate's name is Megan, and I've only been able to talk with her a little but she's super nice. I'm excited to room with her. My other two roommates are Jenna and Emily (they knew eachother before) and they're way funny and nice. I think we have a great group of people. I'm so excited to see what this new year brings!! :) :)

Ha this is all my stuff packed in our van...do have too much?? ;)


My new room! (well part of it)

2 comments:

  1. Your room looks so clean and nicely organized! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have way too much stuff!!! haha I loved reading your posts. Hang in there, I know this year is going to be a great one!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...