7.28.2010

It Feels Good to be HOME

We got back from Wyoming a little less than an hour and ago and are tired but happy to be home. We had such a fun time and I wish we could have stayed longer! I love being with family. But I was thinking, and it'll be so nice to be in heaven after everything is all done and what a blessing it is that we can all be sealed together as families in this church. Because we won't even need to take vacations to see our relatives in heaven probably. They'll all be there with us and we'll be able to see each other whenever we want. Thinking about that makes me very happy. :) Here are some photos from our crazy fun trip.


















1 comment:

  1. You take fun pictures! And good job keeping up on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...