7.17.2010

Funny how things work out...

About a month and a half ago I tried out for a musical, something I haven't done for a long time, but I really have been wanting to do for a while. I got a call back, but I didn't make it. At the time, I was pretty bummed about it, but I decided to move on, because it obviously wasn't meant to be and I couldn't just sit around sad about it.

NOW I am so so grateful I didn't make that musical. I've had such a fun and relaxed summer, which I think is something I really needed. If I had made it, I would have been super busy going from work to practices and then getting home late at night. I wouldn't have been able to do all the fun things I've been doing lately, like going on adventures at night with my besties, going to Cali (probably one of my most favorite vacations i've ever taken), making a quilt out of all my old t-shirts, going to Wyoming this coming week, spending lots of fun time with my family, and lots more.

I still would love to do a musical in the future, but now wasn't the time. Heavenly Father is taking good care of me whether I like it or not. He always is. :)

2 comments:

  1. It has been a fun summer! And you are right it always all works out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Kailee, something I think about alot! Love you

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...