7.21.2010

Whispering, Wyoming, and Witches, oh my!

I'm sick. :( Poo. I have a bad cough that hurts and my voice comes and goes. Mostly goes though. It goes just above a whisper. :( I think I have a cold, but honestly, it doesn't really matter to me. I haven't taken any medicine and I know that sooner or later (let's hope sooner), I'll be all healthy again! Being sick is a regular part of life, especially mine, since I feel like I've gotten sick a lot lately.

On a happier note, tomorrow my family and I leaving for Cheyenne, Wyoming, a place I would most definitely call my second home. Most of my dad's family lives there so we stay at my grandparents' big house, play around with cousins, and just relax. Oh and go to Frontier Days too! We never actually try going specifically for Frontier days, but that always seems to be the only time we really can go every summer. It works out though, because it makes Cheyenne a little more exciting and gives us more to do. Seriously, you've probably never heard anyone talk this excited about Wyoming, but it's always a highlight of my year to go. I can't wait!

Just as another random update, I'm currently reading the Harry Potter series again, for the 10th time. I'm almost done with the 5th book, and then I'll just have two more to go! And I've already promised myself that I'm going to watch all the movies when I'm done reading the series. I completely admit that I'm a total HP nerd, but those books are so good. They get better with each one. If you haven't read them because you don't think you'd be interested or you don't want to jump on the bandwagon, do me a favor and READ THEM! My life would not be complete had J.K. Rowling never written those books, starting on a napkin in a coffee shop. Kudos to her! Guess I better go and finish that 5th book... ;)

Oh and have you seen the trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (#7)?!?! It looks soooo good! I put it on here so you could all see if you haven't already. I can't wait! You can bet I'll have midnight showing tickets to these movies for sure!!


1 comment:

  1. most.epic.trailer.ever.

    you and I are seeing this at midnight together. no exception, k? HP nerds FTW

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...